The goal of CFE’s “one-stop” fitness solution approach is to design, create, and provide fitness equipment for our clients’ exercise and workout spaces. From inception to delivery and maintenance, CFE is center point throughout the entire process of developing a fitness facility that evolves with the needs of our clients, their fitness center, and their patrons.
Planning & Design
Every design CFE creates must pass the industry criteria for safety, functionality, ADA compliance and ease-of-use. We design for our client’s present use with their future in mind, taking into consideration fitness trends(not fads) current demographic and goal demographics.
We plan more than just your equipment layout. We can also incorporate your color scheme, flooring and personalized wall art to create the "feel" that you're looking for in your space.
What is included in our planning and design process?
- Working closely with you to learn your goals and preferences to create a room for you
- Working with your architect, interior designer and contractor to create the optimal fitness room for your facility
- 2D layouts in CAD for superior accuracy
- Detailed electrical, data, entertainment and ADA recommendations included in 2D renderings
- 3D renderings to help you visualize the space. Still frames and video walkthroughs available
- Personalized wall art can be included to promote your brand and "feel"
- Presentations: We can assist you in presenting options to management, board members and more either in person or by preparing materials for your use
- Marketing: Our detailed 3D renderings can be tailored to grand openings, social media campaigns and more for your use in promoting your new facility
Additional services available through our partners:
- Professional interior design services
- Professional graphic design for wall art
Delivery & Installation
Our factory trained installation team works tirelessly on each project to ensure accurate and trouble-free delivery––on time.
Service & Support
Proper equipment maintenance, including preventative maintenance, and service are critical to getting the most value out of your fitness equipment. Commercial Fitness Equipment’s networks of experienced and knowledgeable service technicians are always available to make sure that your equipment is up and running. If you’d like to learn more about preventative maintenance and how it can increase the life of your machines, please contact us. Or feel free to submit a service request using the form on the Commercial Fitness Portal.